To start the building of prefabricated house you need to have all documents required – projects, certificates and permissions. It is mandatory to have document from municipal administration where the building line on the terrain is strictly specified.
1. Copy from the property deed
2. Plot of immovable property made by the regional cadastre office – The issuing of it won’t take a lot of time – depending on the order you make – standard, fast or express. The period of time for issuing can vary from 3-4 days up to 2 weeks.
3. Full planning permission – It is issued by the municipality. To get one you need to show a copy of the property deed. The permission is an extract from the development plan of the plot, where you need to have clearly specified the lines of building, the height, the density and intensity of the construction. In a few words, the planning permission shows where and what you can build.
4. Preliminary agreement with electricity distribution agency – As you may already know, you need to show a contract between you and the electricity distributing agency, where should be clearly specified the way the house will be electrified and the kilowatt-hours you will consume. If when signing the contract you’re not sure of this, we advise you to say 15 kw/h.
5. Output data for the project for the Water Supply Company – With this document is determined how and where your house will be linked to the Water Supply Company system. To get this document, you need to show a copy of your property deed and the Full planning permission. Generally the Company points out the water pipeline and the sewerage directly on the planning permission. Meanwhile they put a seal as a guarantee that the drawing are made by them. If the procedure is strictly followed they should give you a written document as well.
6. It is possible the municipality to require that the planning permission is concerted with the companies that maintain the distributing systems in the municipality, such as BTC, cable and internet operators and other companies pointed out in the permission.
7. Geodesic surveying of the terrain, also known as vertically planning – After the architect sets the building in a vertical planning, you need to have made a tracing plan. The procedure in not complicated, it is made on the spot. For the purpose of it, you need to show a drawing of the terrain.
8. Preparing project documentation – for this you need to apply all the mandatory documents – projects for internal and external electrical installations, tracing plan, vertically planning of the object and so on. It is important to know that each part of the project should be accompanied by explanation note. The major architect of the municipality decides if the project is approved for building or not.
II. Enabling works
Laying a foundation. The preparation and forming of the price of the base is made in case that it is already planned and approved by the relevant control authorities.
III. Structural work
This includes making and assembling the elements of the house on the work spot, according to the constructional project. In this stage, the house plan is only external and internal walls, roof, opening for windows and doors. The additional materials, needed for the finishing of the house, are not specified. They will be discussed with you on the next stage of the project, that we’ve called – additional works.
IV. Turnkey stage
This is the most pleasant part of the whole work. This stage includes handing in the house to the customer when all the work is done. After this stage, the building is ready for placing in service (License for exploitation Act 16).
V.Placing in service
What should be done so that the building can obtain the required license for exploitation
After the construction is finished, you need to prepare executive documentation. There should be specified the minor diversions from the original coordinated project, made by the Contractor or somebody chosen by the Principal. In order to be full, the executive documentation should contain all the plans for the constructional work and assembling. After that the executive documentation is signed by the Principal, the Contractor, the person who executed designer supervision, the physical person who exercised technical control for the Constructional part and by the person who performed the constructional supervision. The documentation is sealed and the seal is on every graphic and text materials. The sealed documentation is given to the corresponding administration.
It is important to notice that the executive documentation is not presented in cases where the construction is made entirely according the approved investment projects.
After the construction is finally finished, the construction engineer, the constructor and the person that supervises the construction, prepare a statement of ascertainment. With this they declare that the building is made according to the approved investment projects, signed executive documentation, the construction requirements for compliance with the technical specifications and requirements for accessible environment and conditions of the contract. To the act are applied protocols for successfully made single tests of machinery and equipment. With this is completed the handing in the finished construction from the Constructor to the Principal. When completed this procedure as well, the Principal may proceed to placing in service.
For issuing permission for using the construction, you need to address in written form to the relevant authority. In cases of permissions for constructions of 1st, 2nd or 3rd categories, you need to address your claim to the director of NCCD or to the director RDNCC, according to the rights granted by the director of NCCD. You need to specify your correct address and telephone number in your claim.